Christmas Wish List

2:44 AM

Speaking of moms...I finally found the perfect x-mas gift for my own mother. For the longest time she has been lusting after a trench coat and so that's what I got for her this year. And let me tell you, this was no easy task. There are so many styles, sizes, brands, and price ranges out there that for once it was difficult for me to shop! I usually get my shopping done early and I did find her a gift a few weeks ago, until we ran into eachother at the mall and she completely trashed the coat I secretly picked out for her! After that I just went home and the more I looked at the coat the uglier it seemed. So, I was lucky enough to exchange it for another one that was similar to her own taste. Tell me what you think- do you think she will like this one?

Trench Coat+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow