Cover Girl Alicia Keys

7:59 PM

This month A.Keys, one of my favorite singers, will finally be releasing a new CD this month titled "The Element of Freedom." So it's only natural that she would appear on a few magazine covers to promote the new project.

alicia keys+jet magazine_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com


When I first saw this as her album cover I was a bit disappointed. But I have to admit that the top is beautiful and is perfect for an editorial piece. (Dec.)

alicia keys+uptown magazine_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

alicia keys+element of freedom_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com
As soon as I saw this I thought it was beautiful. Can't complain about this one. (Nov.)

alicia keys+arise magazine_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com






(Oct.)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow