Style Watch: SAG Awards Red Carpet

7:52 PM

So last night was the SAG awards and E! was the only one to cover the red carpet. Tonight Giuliana, Khloe Kardashian and a couple of others will be hosting the Fashion Police and telling who they thought was best dressed. But before that countdown comes on, I want to put in my own opinion. I actually liked alot of the dresses on the red carpet, Kate Hudson is becoming one of my favorites! She wore a white gown like so many others and that seemed to be the trend for the night. Take a look some of the other best/worst dressed.


Kate Hudson in Emilio Pucci gown with over $1.75 million worth of Cartier diamond jewelry


Jennifer Carpenter in  Paula Ka minidress


Marion Cotillard in Elie Saab dress & heels complete with Chopard jewels


Kyra Sedgwick in Vera Wang


*I liked this dress way more than the dress she wore to the GG, Sofia Vergara in Carolina Herrara


*Anna Paquin in one of my fave designers, Alexander McQueen
*I know this wasn't the fanciest dress but I loved Tiny Fey's purple Salvatore Ferragamo dress
*Lea Michele in Catherine Malandrino dress and Tiffany & Co. jewelry



*Penelope Cruz in embellished L'Wren Scott black dress & Casadei heels
*One of my favorites was Michelle Monaghan's two-toned gray and purple beaded one-sleeved dress by CK


*Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhullier, she has such a unique style
*Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen, loved how simple but elegant it was


*Anna Kendrick is so adorable I had to post her, the dress by Alberta Ferretti was pretty but not my favorite


*I hated the wrinkled look of this dress by Lanvin but Carey Mulligan is so cute
*I didn't like the golden mustard color but I loved Diane Krugar's Jason Wu dress
*Christina Applegate in Roberto Cavalli gown with Swarovski crystal back details, the back of this gown was gorgeous!


ps. Do you think Khloe should be on the Fashion Police? I love her but last time her opinions just seemed pointless

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow