I Love a Guy With Style

11:01 PM

And Kid Cudi definitely has style! According to Time Out: New York, he is one of the best dressed New Yorkers and I would have to add one of the best dressed artists out there today. He can dress street, preppy, or put on a suit and look just as good. Simple yet classic. And to think this guy was just working at a BAPE Store..lucky. Check out his spread, he looks pretty good--photographs by Lizz Kuehl -- and you can read the full article here. Enjoy!






“I always took [style tips] from my older brother and sister, who wore simple, classic things. But I still layered a lot, and in high school, I was a young young’un, all Phat Farmed–out, wearing Sean John, Ecko, Rocawear and Akademiks. I felt like I needed to buy what was cool, instead of just wearing comfortable shit. Now I feel like my personality is this character"




"I’m a fan of fashion; I want to be the consumer. I know it’s cliché for artists to have their own brand and shit, but that’s too much stress. No colognes, no perfumes, and if I did, it’d probably be, like, eau de Egyptian musk.”






“Here, people’s style is expressed more through their personality than what’s in at the time. You see all different styles in New York, and that’s what made me want to stay here. I experienced more in the first six years I was here than I did the whole time I was in Cleveland. It’s cool.”

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow