The Kardashian BeBe Collection Showcase

3:21 PM

This year the Kardashian sisters showcased their new line with Bebe at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. I know they weren't merrily accepted at first and a few skeptics didn't think they belonged there at fashion week with all the top high-end designers, but their show turned out pretty good. I admit I was expecting a little more from them, but they wanted to make something that resembled their own style but was more affordable for their fans so I can respect that. Kim describes their collection as "Sexy" & "Edgy" so what do you think?


"I'm so excited to be here. I mean, it's backstage at my first fashion show. I wish my sisters were here. They ditched me on this one," joked Kim, clad in a Kardashians by Bebe hooded dress, "I actually thought they were going to be here. I'm excited to represent. I'm wearing an outfit from our line. I think we just wanted stuff that was sexy and edgy and represented me Kourt and Khloé."

"We were fully involved. Anything that we do, we make sure we're so hands-on that we're really in the middle," she explained. "We want to approve everything and design everything. We're designing for five seasons. We already designed for next season (s)"

Inspired by Kim

Inspired by Khloe

Inspired by Kourtney

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow