Rihanna: Rude Boy Video-UPDATE

1:49 PM

This week Rihanna is set to premiere her 4th single, Rude Boy, on Thursday. The video was shot in LA and directed by Melina. And if you have seen other videos shot by Melina you know they always turn out beautiful! She was once a photographer and she specifically works with female music artists to make them look as good as possible. For Rihanna's video they went for a more island girl theme, being that Rihanna is from Barbados and all Rude Boys are from the island. Good to know she hasn't forgot where she's came from! I can't wait to see the finished product, I love this song, lol it's even my ringtone.

Check out her watch or watch[es]!


Rihanna+Rude Boy+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

“It's completely different from any other video I’ve shot before. A lot of my videos are really dark and edgy and tough. ‘Rude Boy’ is more playing along the lines from my roots. We used a lot of color, but also the costumes were very Jamaican dance-hall queen type" – Rihanna




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow