Victoria Beckham 1950's Glam Girl

1:45 AM

This has to be a first. Completely different from her typical high fashion style, Victoria Becks posed for the cover of Glamour magazine in a Wildfox Couture T-shirt, Victoria Beckham Denim jeans, and Marc Jacob flats! Inside the magazine she's photographed as a 1950's mom doing normal "soccer mom" things around the house. Really can this woman be any cuter, she can honestly do no wrong. Dressed up or down she always looks good. I know she first became famous as a Spice Girl but lately I think she is better known as a fashion icon. Inside the mag she is quoted saying, “I’m not a supermodel. I make the best of what I’ve got. I work out to look the best that I can, but I’m no Gisele.” True, but she comes pretty close to the rest of these runway models.


Victoria Beckham+Glamour+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com


Victoria Beckham+Glamour+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com
Victoria Beckham+Glamour+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com



“When I first went out with David, I was in the Spice Girls, and David wasn’t so known. He told me when I got to know him a little better that he didn’t know very much about me, so he bought tabloids. He read that I liked Prada. So he went out and bought Prada trousers, Prada shoes, a Prada shirt, Prada jacket.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow