Janet Jackson Ode to McQueen

1:28 AM

At the NY premiere of Why Did I Get Married Too? Janet wore a dark navy Alexander McQueen ruffled jacket paired with harem pants and a belt. At first I loved this outfit but the more I looked at it, the more I wish she didn't wear the harem pants, and maybe a pencil skirt or something more fitting. But that's just my opinion. Either way she looks good and I have been enjoying her fashion choices lately!


Janet Jackson+McQueen+Fashionablyfly.blogspot.com


Janet Jackson on Alexander McQueen

“[McQueen was the] very first fashion show I ever went to. He invited me to his show in the late 1990s in London. I’ve always been a fan of his.”

“To me, there are certain ones, you have your [Karl Lagerfeld at] Chanel, Givenchy, McQueen, Galliano, it’s those guys that fall right in that.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow