Kim Kardashian Stuck In a Fashion Rut

5:15 PM


By now you guys all know that I like to follow Kim Kardashian's looks and I am a big fan of her style. And what I noticed was that she always wears this pair of grey motorcycle jeans. I mean I have seen her wear them at least 4 different times, including at the Super Bowl! But I can't really hate since we are all entitled to have our own little favorite wardrobe pieces. Her jeans are by 7 for all man kind and she even has them in all different colors and styles!



Back In October 2009

Back In January

In February



This Week

Now, How To Get The Look....

Look #1: Find @

1. Jacket by Madison Marcus at Madison LA
2.  Rag & Bone 3/4 Wide Stripe Sweater at ShopBop.com
3. Jeans by 7 at Neiman Marcus
4. Glasses by Bulgari at Saks Fifth
5. Shoes by L.A.M.B. at Endless.com

Look #2: Find @

1. Tank by A.L.C. at ShopBop.com
2. Jeans by 7 at Neiman Marcus
3. Leather Motorcycle Jacket by Robert Rodriguez at ShopBop.com
4. Glasses by Jimmy Choo at Bluefly.com
5. Shoes by Givenchy at Shopstyle.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow