My Happy 101 Award

2:24 PM

I would like to give a big thanks to A.H. of Confessions of an Anonymous Shopaholic for giving me this award. I'm so glad that I finally got one of my own, so thanks again. In order to accept it though I have to write down 10 things that make me happy, so here we go - the 10 things that make me happy right now.


1. My Nephew- He is only 1 but he is like the coolest person I know and I'm always happy to see him
2. My ipod- I take it everywhere I go
3. My Friends- Love spending time with them
4. Shopping- Always fun
5. Chocolate/Candy- My number one weakness
6. Vacations- I love being away
7. Dressing Up- That will put anyone in a good mood
8. My Blog- And checking out other blogs
9. Partying/Going out- Like to be the life of the party
10. Taking Naps- Lol I'm a night person so sleeping in the afternoon is the best!

I would like to pass this award on to:
1. Culture & Couture
2. manuela
3. Pretty Ugly
4. TOXiC, Just call me handsome
5. Addicted2Glamour

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow