Shopaholic Session

2:42 PM

You know I can never stay away from my favorite store Forever 21. This past week I was there again with my best friend and I found a little outfit for Spring. The whole look is pretty much from F21 and I really loved the cropped silk shirt. However, I was a bit turned off from the price...but that's ok. Altogether the outfit came in at $36! I did save a little cash on the cami and sandals though since I already owned them. Take a look and let me know what you think.



Closer Look:



Silk Wave Vision Top, $22.80


Basic Knit Cami, $2.50 ~ Slant Change Pocket Short, $14.80 (on sale for $10.50)


My sandals were by Route 66 from K-Mart, but I'm sure you can find these anywhere

Key Hole Thong Slingback Flat Sandals, $16.99 from AMI Clubwear

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow