Cover Wars

6:02 PM

When I first saw this cover it reminded me of the cover Demi Moore shot for W back in December. And how can you forget that issue, seeing that it caused so much controversy over the airbrushing. I thought SJP was styled in the same exact dress as Demi but it turns out that they are slightly different. Both dresses are by Balmain from the Spring 2010 collection which was inspired by armor gear. After seeing them side by side I would have to say that I like Demi's a little more, it just has that extra edge and sex appeal. While Sarah Jessica Parker's is still cute with its unique sheer one-sleeve on the left. And I think it resembles an armor suit even more with the boatneck shape.

You can check out the rest of the spread here. SJP is the only one on the cover but the rest of the Sex and the City ladies made it into the photoshoot.



Ps. And of you subscribe to the magazine you get your own special cover that features Kim Catrall

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow