He's Just Not That Into You

5:07 PM

Just last week I read the book, He's Just Not That Into You (The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys). I accidentally checked out two copies of the book because I thought one was the actual book and the other was based on the movie. But they turned out to be the same exact thing, just different covers lol! Ever since hearing about it on Sex & The City years ago I have always wanted to check it out and I thought it was okay...I was expecting it to be alot better since they dedicated a whole episode of SATC and even made a movie about it. It was an easy read and a little funny, but what bothered me the most was that it was set up like an advice book (which I didn't know) and all the guy kept saying basically was: If your boyfriend isn't perfect then dump him and you will magically find Mr. Right & live Happily Ever After!

But if you haven't read the book I would suggest it and then you can go see SATC II this weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow