Red Carpet Fashion: Sex & the City Premiere

7:44 PM


I am so happy that this movie is finally coming out this weekend! I feel like I have been waiting for forever to see this movie and I'm glad that I got a bunch of my girlfriends to watch it with me. I can't wait, would it be too much if I got a little dressed up for it haha? Anyways, here is a look at today's premiere of "Sex and the City 2" at Radio City Music Hall  in New York City. All four ladies look great and I love how they sort of coordinated their dresses with bold solid colors (well minus "Samantha")!

SJP looking very pretty in Spring 2010 Couture Valentino

Kristin Davis in Jean Desses for Decades chiffon gown

Cynthia Nixon in Carolina Herrera

Kim Catrall in Naeem Khan

Jason Lewis

Chris Noth--Willie Garson--John Corbett

Now Here are the Celebrity Fans...Where I pick Whitney Port & Jennifer Love for Best Dressed and Ashanti for the Worst



Whitney Port--Jennifer Love--Ashanti--And Candace Bushnell, creator of SATC

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow