Miranda Kerr, Mommy-to-Be!

8:40 PM

I know there have been rumors ever since Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom quickly wed last month, but now it's officially true!  The lovely Victoria's Secret model has confirmed the happy news in the September issue of Spanish Vogue.

"Yes, I'm pregnant. Four months along," Kerr tells the mag. She also shares a little about her wedding! "It was exactly what we both hoped for and it turned out as planned in every way," she gushed. "We always intended for the wedding to be a private and intimate occasion and we haven't shared any details as it is something we'd like to keep as our special secret."



And as she and Bloom await the arrival of their first child, Kerr says she's already planning to continue modeling after the baby is born.


"I've always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad," Kerr said. "I think having children and pregnancy is a part of life, I look at how models like Heidi Klum,Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio have done it and made it a part of their lives."--(s)


I am so happy for her and I know she is going to be a great mother. But is it just me or does it seem like ALL the Victoria's Secret models are suddenly becoming mothers! Good bye to all my girl crushes I guess.


Heidi Klum and her son, she is like the Queen of all supermodel moms!

My all-time fave VS angel, Adriana Lima and her daughter Valentina

Alessandra Ambrosio and her daughter

Gisele Bundchen and her son

Karolina Kurkova and her son Tobin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow