Olivia Palermo for ASOS

10:18 PM

I honestly had no idea that this was her. The photos were shot by photographer Tesh, and although they look amazing, I wish they would have chosen another shot for the cover. Olivia Palermo is so cute and they should have showed off that pretty face. Other than that the pictures are great and as always she was perfectly styled! Take a look!







Olivia on fashion and her personal style.
I just really, really love clothes. I think it has evolved as I've gotten older. I understand the industry a little better and I know what works for me and my personal style. Recently, I've been taking dresses in my closet, vintage or from a previous season, and re-draping them, adding my own personal touch with a brooch or belt. A blazer is a staple in my closet, but I'm trying not to look 100 percent polished. Maybe have a bit more of an edgy look. I'm obsessed with leather, obsessed, and I'm always in my French Sole ballet flats too. People would never guess that. I'm inspired by the places I get to travel to — I think street chic is awesome.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow