Style Watch: Fall Tv Premieres3:25 PM
Usually people dread Mondays but I was so excited for today and couldn't wait for Monday to get here! That's because so many of my favorite shows are returning tonight; including Gossip Girl and 90210! The best thing about summer ending is definitely the new fall shows (and of course winter fashion). Here is a little run down on which shows will be premiering tonight and later this week!
1. Oprah, Farewell Season Premiere: Oprah Winfrey surprises 300 people in her studio audience with a trip to Australia, at the premiere of the final season!
2. The Ellen Show, Season 8: Ellen taped her season premiere at the VMAs, and celebrities kept dropping by to say hello! She received visits from Justin Timberlake, Usher, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber and just about everyone else in the music industry!
3. 90201, Sr. Year Baby!: In the season 3 premiere, Beverly Hills is rocked by an earthquake. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) has spent the summer dealing with the aftermath of her rape by her teacher!....
4. Gossip Girl, "Belles de Jour": Blair (Leighton Meester) has spent a fabulous summer in Paris without realizing her former love, Chuck Bass, has been shot. Meanwhile, a newly single Serena (Blake Lively) has been enjoying a Parisian summer of love with boys, Blair and Balenciaga!
5. Parenthood, Season 2 (Tues)
6. One Tree Hill, Season 8 (Tues)