Lea Michele For Marie Claire UK

12:47 AM

Whenever I see her on the red carpet or in photoshoots like these, I honestly can't believe that people told Lea Michele that she was ugly. Really? Here she is on the November cover of Marie Claire looking as beautiful and sexy as ever! (And that dress from the cover shot is stunning.)
---
‘Glee has made me feel beautiful,’ says Michele, to underline the point. ‘Now when people say that I don’t feel like they’re lying. Glee has shown me that I am beautiful, that I can be beautiful no matter what I look like...I grew up in a community where what I looked like wasn’t considered beautiful and then I work on this show that proves it doesn’t matter what you look like, that you’re beautiful and that beauty is on the inside and… so, yeah, I’m thankful.’












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow