Style Watch: Backstage at VS Fashion Show

4:35 PM


I am so excited for the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! It's one of my favorite runway shows and I never ever miss it. The show will be taped later this week but won't air until November 30th on CBS (I have already marked my calendar)This year's show will be divided into six themes: "Tough Love," "Game On," "Country Girls," "Heavenly Bodies," "Wild Things," and 

"Pink." Unfortunately many of the well known veteran Angels won't be apart of the show, except for

Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima (who will be wearing the $200 bra btw!) However, a few of the popular, newer models like Chanel Iman, Candice Swanepoel, and Erin 

Heatherton will all strut down the runway!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow