Inspired by Susan Cernek

7:59 PM


For those of you who don't know Susan Cerneck she is the Senior Fashion Editor for Glamour magazine’s Web site. Not only is she a career gal but she is also one of the most stylish New Yorkers. Her street style is so inspirational and I would describe it as classic and effortlessly chic. I love how she takes on menswear and makes it look totally fem and pretty. Right now Polyvore is running a contest with her and of course I had to enter! Just about all of my sets were inspired by her and one even ended up on the front page. If your on Polyvore you know how exciting this can be lol! Anyway, check out a few of my sets that I created for the contest, completely inspired by looks worn by Cerneck. 


Inspired by...

Style Expert

Inspired by...

Style Envy

Inspired by...


Ps. What do you think of her style?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow