Mathew Williamson for Macy's

4:22 PM

It's almost here. Starting April 13th The Matthew Williamson for Impulse collection will be available at Macy's! The collection has a bohemian style and will feature separates and collectible '70s-inspired dresses, priced on average from $50 - $120, with specialty pieces selling up to $300.  It will only be available at select Macy's stores, 225 in total, and I am just hoping that I can get my hands on at least one gorgeous dress! This is just in time for my birthday! 




“The collection aims to capture the essence of the mainline brand, with a focus on effortless glamour, dynamic prints, loosely structured silhouettes and pops of strong color. I’m thrilled to see the final collection come to life"--Mathew Williamson 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow