Elle & Dakota Fanning for W

1:34 AM

Sisters, Dakota and Elle Fanning photographed by Mario Sorrenti for W Magazine, December 2011 issue. I really love these two girls and these photos of them are amazingly beautiful. Every time I see them, for some reason I can't help but to think how proud their parent's must be of them. They are super successful, smart, pretty, and from what I know good girls (and not crazy like most Hollywood kids). They even mention their mom in the interview and how Dakota gets her fashion sense from her. Take a look.....
---
“I was always into fashion because my mom has always been interested in fashion. She majored in fashion merchandising in college, and it’s always been something we have in common. When I did that first campaign for Marc Jacobs, I really wasn’t old enough to wear the clothes. He made all the clothes from the runway in my size. I still have them"--Dakota Fanning


In Chanel

In Giambattista 

In Dior 

(In Valentino for the cover)

In Rodarte 

In Givenchy 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow