Style Jacker:...Who Wore it Better?

1:18 AM

This is why sisters shouldn't share clothes, especially when you're famous!
Here is Kendall Jenner vs Kim Kardashian both in Alaia; Kim wore her dress back in 2010 and styled it with a chunky belt, black tights, and Giuseppe platforms. While Kendall kept it simple and paired the dress with Miu Miu shoes. Now, who wore it better?

I love them both so it's hard for me to choose...
Ashley Greene vs. AnnaLynne McCord both in Stop Staring; This dress is pretty simple so I like how AnnaLynne accessorized it, even though she added just a simple skinny belt...Sometimes less is more, but I would say ditch the bucket hat! Ashley looks nice too but the necklace and shoes don't really mesh well with the simple sheath dress.

Miranda Kerr vs. Kristen Stewart both in Balenciaga; Both ladies wore the same Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere quilted leather jacket in two totally different ways! They both kept it casual, yet edgy, in all black and I think both looks are great. I would wear the jacket either way myself...So I guess it's a tie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow