Beyoncé Covers People Magazine

11:02 PM

Queen Bey has landed the number one spot on People Magazine's "World's Most Beautiful" list. Last year the honor went to Jennifer Lopez, so I think Beyonce is a much deserving predecessor! In fact, she is the second black woman to land the cover of the "Beautiful" issue in 22 years! Nines years ago the crown went to Halle Berry, which comes as  no surprise. So I know she must be proud of that accomplishment; and also landing on the list as a new mom must feel pretty special too. Congrats to the beautiful Beyonce! Others on the list also include: Sofia Vergara, Charlize Theron, Michelle Williams, and Paula Patton.




“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyonce expressed to the mag about her baby daughter Blue Ivy. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow