Lauren Conrad for Glamour

11:52 AM

I didn't think she had it in her, but the pretty little Lauren Conrad poses topless for the May issue of Glamour Magazine. The theme of the spread was old glamour/vintage Hollywood and she wears looks by Bill Blass, Oscar de la Renta, and of course her very own Paper Crown. Here's what she had to say about the cover-shot and you can also check out her interview here!
---
"So, that was supposed to be a very small inside shot, and I saw the cover, and I was like, 'Oh my!' I blushed when I saw it. I was like, 'That is a lot of me!...So, it's there. I didn't know that was going to be the cover, no. But that's how it works with magazines: If you take a photo, there's always that chance. But, no, I did not expect that to be the cover."--L.C.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow