Inside My Closet...

10:39 PM

Here is one of my favorite items inside my closet right now. I haven't had the chance to wear it yet but I do love it. I actually bought it back in February right after the Jason Wu collection became available at Target. Like all the other exclusive designer collections for Target, everything from Jason Wu's line was either picked over or sold out. So to my surprise, while out of town I stopped by another Target and found this Jason Wu blouse for only $6! Luckily for me someone had pre-ordered it online but decided to return it to the store because it didn't fit. Being that I love Jason Wu so much I didn't care if it fit or not and just bought it anyway! Unfortunately it doesn't photograph so well but take my word for it, it is a beautiful top.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow