Jessica Alba for Marie Claire

1:49 PM

Jessica Alba covers the June issue of Marie Claire magazine and turns it up for the inside spread! Have a look...

“I had a show, Fox’s Dark Angel, that premiered when I was 19. And right away, everyone formed a strong opinion about me because of the way I was marketed. I was supposed to be sexy, this tough action girl. That’s what people expected…I felt like I was being objectified, and it made me uncomfortable. I wanted to be chic and elegant!”


“Now that I’m older, I’ve learned how to own it, but I’m still not very overt. There are some women who dress for men. I dress for myself. It took me some time to get here. Being a mom and feeling grown-up have helped. Now if I’m going to wear something short, it has to have a high neck or a little sci-fi toughness to it, an edge.”--Jessica Alba







You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow