Best & Worst Dressed at The SAGS

10:12 PM

At this past Sunday's SAG awards navy blue and black were the two popular colors of the night. And no one rocked it better than Nicole Kidman in Vivienne Westwood Couture. Right away I thought she was the best dressed woman there. I already loved it, even before E!'s cameras panned down and revealed her entire gown! 


She may have been on trend with the color but Claire Danes really disappointed me with this ugly Givenchy dress. It was just plain, baggy, and unflattering! And usually she does so well on the red carpet.


Some people may not agree with me on this one, but I totally loved Justin Timberlake's Tom Ford suit. Or I may be a bit biased because he is so cute period.


Here are some of the other well dressed men of the night: Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford--Eddie Redmayne in BOSS Black--Cory Monteith in Calvin Klein--Chord Overstreet in Emporio Armani



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow