Inside My Closet....

11:13 PM

I have to be honest, for this past Christmas I pretty much spoiled myself! I usually go all out and buy gifts for my family and friends, but this time around I wanted to treat myself to a few goodies. One thing (or a few things) I bought was makeup. Lately I have been really into lipstick and nail polish thanks to some of my favorite beauty bloggers, although I'm not much of a lipstick girl normally. But I couldn't help but to buy this Wet n' Wild giftset. The shades were so pretty and I can't wait to try them out. Since they have revamped their line I have been hearing some pretty good things about their products. Not to mention Fergie is now their spokes-model and she always looks fab! So if it's good enough for her, then it's good enough for me.





Also, check out Fergie giving a few makeup tips using Wet n' Wild products

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow