Miranda Kerr Quits Victoria's Secret!

12:31 AM

Another Angel hangs up her wings! Following in the heels of Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen and Tyra Banks, Miranda Kerr has decided to part ways with Victoria's Secret--the very brand that has made her a household name. Just shy of six years she will no longer model for the lingerie company but will be walking down the runway for their annual holiday fashion show. She joined VS in 2007 as a junior model for PINK and was the first Australian model to be signed to VS. I am sooo surprised that she is quitting because she is clearly one of their most popular models. Rumors have been going around for the last couple of months but she has confirmed it recently. Apparently she is too busy with other projects and wants to focus on being a mom and entrepreneur. Although, mags are claiming Miranda Kerr was "not a big seller for VS" and had a bad reputation for being difficult to work with. Either way I am sad to see her go! But at least we still have Candice, Alessandra and the other girls!














In 2007 her first year with VS, look how young & tan she looks!

"This is a natural evolution,the thing is, I've been modeling since I was 13. I'm now entering a new phase in my life. I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realized I needed to prioritize my time. I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time," Kerr said. "It's three months at bare minimum."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow