Style Watch: Gisele Bundchen on Fallon

11:12 PM

Gisele Bundchen made a rare appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show the other night, and needless to say she looked absoulutly stunning! Especially in that Emilio Pucci jumpsuit! And as long as I have been a fan of her's, I think this may have been the first time I got to see her real personality. She seemed so sweet and so down to earth and she didn't have this outrageous/pompous supermodel persona as most people think. If you missed it, check it out now!



And in other Jimmy Fallon news, he is featured on the cover of next month's issue of Vanity Fair, alongside a few Victoria's Secret models. I would have loved to share the cover with you all but Google hasn't allowed me to upload a picture all week!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow