Eva Mendes for Flare

2:17 PM

The beautiful Eva Mendes covers the April issue of Flare magazine. Every time I see her I just think, wow she is sooo gorgeous! And this photoshoot is no exception. Not only does she look amazing in the magazine but she also gives out some interesting fashion tips. Have a look.

ON WEARING BODY-CON:
“It’s not that I’m against body-conscious clothes: I have worn them on the red carpet or out, but when I’m photographed in them, I always regret it. For me, it’s always been the easy way out. When I wear something a little more revealing, I think, Oh, gosh, I should have been more creative… [And] I don’t like when it’s just me and I’m not working. I don’t like feeling like I’m on display… 



ON CHOOSING WHAT TO WEAR:
“It’s an important part of my day, what I choose to wear and put out there in the world. I also have to remember that I probably will be photographed at the gas pump. I’m always in dresses, in skirts—I think they’re so easy. People are always saying, ‘I love jeans, they’re so casual and easy,’ but I think jeans aren’t easy. They’re my worst nightmare...[On Head-Wraps]  They're an easy way for me to feel pulled together, even when I’m not. Some kind of scarf or a mini-turban situation. That finishes a not-so-great outfit and polishes up the look a bit.”


ON HER SHOPPING M.O.:
“When I go shopping, I know what I’m looking for. I have this thing that takes over. Honestly, I don’t find it as fun with friends because I don’t like to talk when I’m on the hunt.”




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow