Look of the Day

5:59 PM

Well, everyone's talking about it so I might as well post it! At this year's CFDA Awards Rihanna was honored for being a Style Icon. And boy did she not disappoint! She wore one revealing gown by Adam Selman that totally overshadowed all the other women on the red carpet. She looked gorgeous from head to toe and her body looked amazing in that glittering gown. But even though Rihanna is practically perfect I don't think she should have been that exposed. I mean less is more right, leave a little to the imagination. I can over look her nipples but honestly I wouldn't want to stare at her bare ass the entire night! But I guess none of that bothered her, because at the end of the day she looked great and people will remember this for forever.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow