Giuseppe Zanotti Limited Edition Boots

12:45 PM

I have fallen in LOVE with these shoes! Only one hundred pairs of these limited edition Holiday boots were created last fall and guess who got a pair? Queen Beyonce of course and she rocked them during her Grammy performance! These boots can only be purchased at Giuseppe Zanotti’s boutiques and costs over $1,700! I guess they will have to stay on my wishlist. Check out some of my other favorite designs from Giuseppe, I think he's my new favorite.


Open Toe Ankle Boot with Metal Studs and Plates


Mirror Embellished Patent Leather Ankle boots, $995 

Crystal Studded Suede bootie, $1,024.95

Studded Cutout boots, $1,250.00


These last two pairs are from the new s/s 2010 collection, Multi Color Stone Boot- $1,957.50

Multi-Colored Stone Embellished Sandal, $1, 914.00

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow