Style Jacker: Celeb vs. Celeb?

2:03 AM

Here is a little fashion showdown...who do you think looks best in these various outfits?

Lake Bell or Kelly Rowland, both in Cushnie et Ochs?--Although I like Lake's shoes, Kelly owned this look! And the dress fits her better.

Reese Witherspoon or Kim Kardashian, both in Zac Posen?--I like Reese's look a bit more, but I like Kim's accessories better.

Lady Gaga or Teresa Palmer, both in Salvatore Ferragamo?--I actually like both looks, even Lady Gaga's craziness!

Odette Annable or Miranda Cosgrove, both in Katharine Kidd?--I think I would give this one a tie.

Sandra Bullock or Gemma Arterton, both in Lanvin?--It was nice to see Sandra try something different but I am not a big fan of this particular jumpsuit.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow