Red Carpet Fashion: US Weekly Style Party

5:51 PM

Last week US Weekly magazine held their annual party for the Hot Hollywood Style Issue, where Jennifer Lopez was honored for the night. So many celebs hit the red carpet to help Jennifer Lopez celebrate being named as the Style Icon of the decade. I think US Weekly made the perfect choice! Take a look at everyone and their amazing outfits, for the most part everyone looked good with a couple of exceptions of course.

J-Lo in a strapless nude Chantilly lace Georges Chakra Couture dress, embellished with Cartier Jewels. She really went all out for this event too!--with the sparkling dress, with the matching sparkling nails and toes, and the color coordinated purse and heels!


The Hilton Sisters, I thought they looked very cute. Nicky in a black alice + olivia Roxanne bustier dress with asymmetrical ruched skirt and Louboutin pumps


Ciara in Versace! This was one of my most favorites looks of the night. You never know what to expect with Ciara sometimes it's good, sometimes it's really bad, but she did a good job with this one.


Molly Sims

Kelly Osbourne in a LBD by Jeremy Scott

Brenda Song, I love her and her little Disney Channel show lol, it's my favorite!

Katharine McPhee

Anna Kendrick in Emilio Pucci

Audrina and Stephanie Pratt


Nicole Scherzinger, I'm not sure who made this dress but looks so good  on her and I love the color and cutouts & draping of the back

Lala, Sophia Vergara, and Karina Smirnoff all in a LBD each styled a little differently with exposed zippers, cutouts, and feathers



And for the absolute worst dressed I have to pick Angela Simmons hands down! What was she thinking....I do love her shoes however.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow