Style Watch: Project Runway Winner

11:45 PM

Tonight was the season finale of Project Runway Season 7 and I don't want to spoil it for anyone but.....Seth Aaron won! Congratulations to him. After watching the deliberation though I was a bit shocked and disappointed that Emilio did not win. It seemed like the judges really enjoyed his looks throughout the whole season and I just didn't expect this. Although he wasn't my favorite I think alot of people favored him to win. But congrats again to Seth Aaron, his collection was very well made and creative and I can't wait to see his future work. Who were some of your favorite designers of the season?

Seth Aaron was inspired by the 1940's German and Russian military. My favorite piece would have to be those yellow plaid pants. The model looked great in them when she walked down the runway.




Mila was inspired by dark shadows and shades of grey and designed her collection with a hip 60's feel. I liked most of her pieces and I thought they were very wearable. I just wish she would have added a little color.




Emilio Sosa was inspired by 90's graffiti and color, in fact he called this collection "Color Me Bad." I thought he did an okay job. Most of his pieces were alot different from has past work from the challenges but still nicely crafted as usual. My favorite piece was definitely this dress and the olive green coat with red lining.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow