My Sunshine Award

4:58 PM

I would like to give a big thanks and apprciation to ttchutney for giving me this award. She just recived her first blog award so also congrats to her and thanks again for passing it on to me. Here are the rules to accepting the award.


1. Put the logo on your blog of within your post.
2. Pass the award on to other bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.
And I am passing it onto:


I love all of these blogs so please check them out! I have been lucky enough to recieve a few awards now and so I just wanted to try to pass them on to different people this time.

Ps. I will be posting new jobs/internships pretty soon, sometime in the next few days

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow