Red Carpet Fashion: Tod's Beverly Hills Reopening

3:36 PM

Gwen Stefani, Halle Berry and Kate Beckinsale were among the many stars who attended Tod's Beverly Hills Boutique Reopening To Benefit MOCA on Thursday. I thought everyone looked great, but I loved Halle Berry's outfit and she really stood out being that she wore pants and not a dress. By far she was my personal favorite but check out the other looks of the night. Surprisingly, no one disappointed!

Halle Berry in an Isabel Marant top, AllSaints “Byson Gilet” vest, Helmut Lang leggings, Roger Vivier shoes and Irit jewels

Kate Beckinsale in Derek Lam

Kate Bosworth a LBD from TopShop!

Jessica Alba in Derek Lam also (And I love her clog booties but not with this dress)

My second favorite look, Camilla Belle in Jason Wu Spring 2010


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow