Fashion Trends: Tie Dye Bleached Jeans & DIY

2:36 AM

I was doing a little spring cleaning, going through all my clothes and rearranging my closet, and I realized that I have a ton of jeans. About 30+ pairs or so. I don't wear them all, but for some reason I can't seem to give them up. So I decided instead of just throwing them out, I am going to try and revamp them. For the last few months I have been wanting to buy a pair of bleach washed skinny jeans but they can be a bit expensive, so now I'm going to create my own! But first check out a few different styles worn by some of my favorite celebs.


Now here is a video that I followed to create my own. I used a pair of skinny jeans from Forever21, that only cost $9.99. Go with a less expensive pair or your least favorite just in case you make a mistake, or if they don't turn out the way you like.


Visit page on mun2

You will need:

1. Bleach (2 parts water to 1 part bleach)

2. Old pair of jeans

3. Rubber-bands

4. Rubber gloves

Tightly bunch up a section of your jeans with a strong rubber-band. Do the same all over your jeans until they are rolled up in a tight ball and covered in rubber-bands. Put on gloves and dunk jeans into bleach mixture. Keep bleaching until you get the desired color. Take off rubber-bands and dry jeans, then wash and your done!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow