Fashion Trends: Rompers

4:12 PM

(Image via Monica Rose)
Right now rompers are crazy popular! I have seen everyone in them, from celebs to the average girl, and stores are stocked with them. My best friend and I have been doing a little shopping and she is obsessed with them! Seriously. It's all that she talks about and I'm pretty sure it's going to be the only thing she wears this Spring. And you all know one of my big style inspirations is Kim Kardashian and she & her sisters are really rocking this trend down in Miami. I can't wait for the new season to start so I can see all of their hot fashions. For now check out some of their romper looks...I may get one after all.

Kim's Style


Army green romper by The Kardashians for BEBE, Christian Louboutin shoes, & Cara Accessories Leather Belt


Camo romper by Magda Berliner, Jacket by ALC, Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain boots



Kourtney's Style


Coral romper by Dolce Vita, Blazer by Pencey, YSL shoes, Chanel purse, Bottega Veneta sunglasses


Black romper by Robert Rodriguez, Shoes by Marni, Balenciaga bag

Vintage green romper, Marni shoes, Balenciaga bag



Update 
.....And last but not least, Khloe



Romper by Alex Lane, shoes by YSL, glasses by Chloe

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow