Heidi Klum & Project Runway

3:51 PM

This week Heidi Klum made an appearance on the Jay Leno--Tonight Show and she debuted her new hairstyle. A short shaggy bob with bangs which I don't think she's done before. Usually her signature hairstyle consists of long, blond layers and I like the new do, but I think it may have to grow on me.
"I got bored as we all do every once in a while as girls," she explained. "Whenever I get bored I change it. I grow it, I cut it. I grow it, I cut it" --Heidi




Not only did she show off her new hairstyle but she also talked about Project Runway. Tonight is actually the season finale and I really don't know who may win this time. I was really hoping for Jay but unfortunately he got cut at the last minute! But looking at the 3 finalists I would have to say that Emilio Sosa is the most talented and has also won the most challenges this season! Heidi Klum even wore one of his winning dresses to the Back-Up Plan movie premiere this week.


Earlier this month she also wore contestant Anthony Williams' dress on the April issue of Marie Claire

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow