Fashion Faceoff: Celeb vs. Celeb

9:55 PM

Emma Stone vs. Jennifer Lopez both in Lanvin: I liked this dress when I saw it on Emma months ago, but really who can top J-Lo? She's twice Emma's age and killed it in this dress.

Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Shalom Harlow both in Stella McCartney

Diem Brown (from the Real World) vs. Ali Fedotowski (from the Bachelor) both in Ted Baker 

Brooklyn Decker vs. Emily VanCamp both in DVF: Honestly I think they both look a little frumpy in this dress but at lease Brooklyn feels it out better

Jena Malone vs. Chanel Iman both in Cushnie et Ochs: I think I would give this one to Jena because it fits her better, but I do love Chanel's Louboutin pumps

Christina Aguilera vs. Kim Kardashian both in Roland Mouret: I love both these girls but it's very hard to compete with Kim K and her curves! Kim wowed me with this dress the first time I saw it and so I have to give it to her again. 

Elizabeth Banks vs. Jada Pinkett both in Versace: Really they both look damn good in this dress! But I do like how you can see the studded detailing better on Jada's mint green dress.

Kourtney Kardashian vs. Jamie Chung both in Paul & Joe

Jenna Dewan-Tatum vs. Miley Cyrus both in Lovers+Friends kimono: These outfits are practically identical so it's hard to judge who wore it better, but I will say Miley's retro glasses and accessories look pretty cool! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow