Style Watch: Eva Longoria on Letterman

11:53 PM


Eva Longoria looked pretty hot when strutting on stage for the David Letterman show. For the interview she wore a sexy LBD by none other than her bff, Victoria Beckham. I love watching her on these types of shows because she has such a bubbly personality and makes it so fun to watch! But it was very bitter sweet listening to her talk about the final episode of Desperate Housewives (which aired tonight actually). I don't know what I am going to do now that my favorite show is off the air...I will admit I got a bit emotional while watching it. Did you guys tune in?


  

  

  

  

  

  

  video platform

  video management

  video solutions

  video player


She also made an appearance at GMA in a more toned down look by Elie Saab. Have a look! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow