New Celebrity Fragrances

4:21 PM

My two favorite celebrity women are starting their very own fragrance lines: Beyonce, with the Heat and Kim Karadashian, with her own self titled perfume.

beyonce perfume+Heat_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

This February Beyonce will come out with her first scent, Heat. “I’m so happy with it,” she said during an exclusive interview with WWD. “I’ve been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I’ve never in my life gotten so many compliments. This was my first time starting from scratch, although I’ve worked with a few other fragrance projects,” said Bey, who has also been the face of Tommy Hilfiger’s True Star and Giorgio Armani’s Diamonds. “Everything, from the bottle design to the name and the ideas for the commercials — that’s me."
___

A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought ‘Heat.’ Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold,” she noted; both colors frame the bottle. “So then we thought of making the bottle look like it’s on fire. I love antique bottles — my mother had a collection of them when I was growing up. I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling. Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic."



[~.F.F.~]

Kim Kardashian Perfume+Sephora_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

I wanted something rich and creamy and sexy, but still youthful,” said Kardashian. “I met with Claude [Dir, a master perfumer at Givaudan] and had an in-depth meeting about what I liked and didn’t like, and he and his team came up with seven samples based on that.”
___



Kim Kardashian Perfume+Sephora_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com
"The fragrance will have a three-month exclusive with Sephora, and will roll out to department store doors “around Mother’s Day--Kim Kardashian’s first fragrance is a beautiful floral that is both bold and sultry,” said Allison Slater, vice president of retail marketing for Sephora, noting that Kardashian will do in-store appearances to promote the scent. “It is the perfect accessory for everyday wear with a sophisticated edge to compliment an evening out too."


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow