I Love a Guy with Style

2:33 AM

The very cute Chace Crawford is on the cover of WWD (Women's Wear Daily) online magazine. I admit that I first started watching Gossip Girl because every media outlet kept saying how cute he was on the show, but I'm much more a fan of the fashion (and drama) than the male cast members. But I can't lie the guy is handsome and he can dress too, just check out what the mag wrote about him. You know it had to come from some lovesick fanatic!

"Like the Pussycat Dolls or Brad Pitt, Chace Crawford is the kind of perfect human specimen that should be freeze-dried and put in a time capsule so that, in several thousand years, whatever manlike species can get a sense of just how good we looked." (s)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow