What to Wear for the New Year?

5:35 PM

New Year's Eve is tomorrow and I still can't decide on what I should wear! My best friend is having a party/get together and all the girls were asked to wear dresses. I have three looks that I can choose from but the problem is that he just bought the house and doesn't want guests to keep their shoes on! And I am the kind of girl, like many others, who always accessorize their outfits with their heels. So I don't know what to do and I don't want to have a Carrie Bradshaw-Sex & The City moment, you know where she goes to a baby shower and her Manolos are stolen. Which dress should I go with? And what will you be wearing?

Here are a few inspirational looks as well.

Julianne-hough-zoe-Becki_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com



Miley-taylor-momsen_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com



Paris-Kim-Fergie_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow