Terrell Owens Signed to Wilhelmina Models

1:43 AM

I'm not really a fan of football but I think most people know who TO is. And I never would have thought of him entering into the modeling industry. Sure he has the great body, what professional athlete doesn't, but I can't really picture him walking down a runway! However, I guess he doesn't really have any other choice, seeing that he isn't doing so good on the field. It looks like Wilhelmina Models must really want some new faces to represent their agency, first Kim Kardashian's little sister now him.

Owens said he was approached by the firm, which was founded by former supermodel Wilhelmina Cooper. The agency has signed him to thier sports division and will represent him in future endorsements and sponsorship deals in the fashion and personal care industries.


terrell owens+espn+modeling_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

 "When you've got some good looks like myself, you've got to take full advantage of it."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow