Beyonce--Why Don't You Love Me?

1:50 PM


I don't know why this video is getting released now (like 2 years late) but I'm glad that it's out. This isn't my favorite Beyonce song but I am loving this video! It's so cute and I'm really feeling this vintage/50's pin-up theme. It's like my favorite fashion era. I don't think she has done anything like this before and it turned out great. Now only if they would just release the video Beyonce and Alicia Keys shot for "Put it in A Love Song"!

Just for fun, here are some of my favorite pin-up girl inspired pictures. I found this great collection by photographer Michael Elins who shot many celebrity pin-up photos for Vanity Fair and other outlets. And of course I have to start this out with the greatest vargas girl of today, Dita Von Teese!

Dita Von Teese

Frieda Pinto

Rose McGowan



Kat Von D

Carla Gugino


Hayden Panettiere



Marissa Miller






Salma Hayek

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow