Red Carpet Fashion: MTV Movie Awards

1:37 AM

This past Sunday was the MTV movie awards and even though I wasn't too hyped about the event I still tuned in to watch. I have to admit that the show turned out to be pretty good--Jennifer Lopez's appearance was a complete shock and Sandra Bullock & Scarlett Johansson looked gorgeous on stage together (even though the interaction was really cheesy). I only wished they would have covered the red carpet more, instead of showing those Jersey Shore kids! Anyways, take a look at some of the best looks of the night...and one extremely bad one!...Sorry Lindsay Lohan.

Stephanie, Audrina, and Lo from the Hills

The ladies of MTV really impressed me with their style this time. Each girl from the Hills and the City looked amazing: Audrina in a silver embellished one-shouldered CD Greene dress//Stephanie in an asymmetrical knit neon one-sleeve Leila Shams dress//Lo in Diane von Furstenberg

The Hilton Sisters, Paris and Nicky

These two really looked great in my opinion and I would have to say that Nicky was one of the best dressed of the night: Paris in a Blumarine dress //Nicky in a knit Missoni mini-dress

Another one of my favorites of the night, Vanessa Hudgens in a white tiered chiffon Jenny Packham babydoll dress. And is it me or did Zac Efron get even better looking?... 

How adorable but still a little sexy was Anna Kendrick? She was my pick for best dressed in the Zac Posen dress

Bringing pops of color to the red carpet here is Scarlett Jo in Dolce & Gabbana//Whitney Port in Yigal Azrouel//Eva Mendes in Stella McCartney

Elizabeth Reaser in a sexy black tuxedo-style jumpsuit

I don't know what to say about this dress, I don't like it but I like it for her- I do love those shoes! Katy Perry in Zuhair Murad and Rock & Republic heels

Cameron Diaz in Diane von Furstenberg dress and Jimmy Choo open-toe booties

I still have mixed emotions about this dress but for the most part I like it. Christina Aguilera in Versace Atelier and Stephen Webster jewels

Here are a few looks which I liked but didn't love. Kristen Stewart in Dolce & Gabbana//Jessica Biel in Giambattista Valli// Snooki in D&G// Lindsay Lohan in Pamella Roland jumpsuit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow